понедельник, 3 января 2011 г.

France

Country art, love, passion. All the famous fashion houses are located in France. Also, the country is famous monuments.But of course, can not blindly believe that this country is perfect. It has its own advantages and disadvantages.My mother often travels to France, so I've heard about this country.Strengths:Of course, this is art. Louvre, Notre Dame and, of course, the Eiffel Tower. France is also striking in its history, which I know perfectly well up to the Third Republic (history teacher forced to teach all:) What to say during the reign of Napoleon 1. Another famous French language. He's very handsome, sweet! A song? The songs are beautiful!Disadvantages:France excelled in art, but here at home has its disadvantages. Firstly, I want to note the fact that the French are hardly speak English (yes, you need to learn French:)Second, the subway. Metro there horrible! There are no escalators! No really! Some of the steps. So of course you can forget about cellulite, but still:) Even in France you can have a car only French brands. And on winter tires, you can forget!)Well, that got acquainted with this country. I personally would not want to live there, but here as a tourist I would be happy to go Congress!)






photos by my mommy!

2 комментария:

  1. You tell such great stories, how can you speak such good English?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you so much. It's very important that you like my stories:)
    About English:I learn it for (maybe) 10 years so... I know it good:)

    ОтветитьУдалить