четверг, 6 января 2011 г.

Sex and the City

Oh! I'm in love with this series and 2 films. I simply adore.
With this show, I met this way: my parents divorced and my mother began to live separately, and I live with her. While my mom was living with a girlfriend, went to a party, and I turned in all of this and parallel watched "Sex and the City ". It was an amazing time. Now it is over, but I still watch sometimes show.
I think it's fine when you have close friends whom you can entrust all who support them. A novel? What are there stories! Carrie and Big probably the most famous.
Another memorable outfits. Of course, when every series and movie - a fashion show. Just wonderful!
After viewing the want to dress more beautiful and to go meet my girlfriend!)











The truth is they are great!





xo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий