вторник, 18 января 2011 г.

Sport

As the saying goes: "A healthy body healthy mind!" Yes ... This is a sport. Just do the exercises, and now I want to share my thoughts on the matter. I love the sport. Of course, sometimes insanely lazy to do anything, but more often is nice to stretch the body for a jog or play ball. There are tons of different sports: yoga, swimming, there are all sorts of bars:), etc. And what are we to give sports? First of all (!) Handsome figure. Especially for girls. I think all women happy to see their well-defined waist:) Second - it's great. Yes. After all, sport strengthens the body, adding energy. Oh, yes! There is still a sport for the brain (not really love him)). Such as chess. In general, I believe that sport should deal with!
I like to play basketball. And I play it with my school team:) Also I like yoga. It is so relax!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий