понедельник, 31 января 2011 г.

I WANT SPRING!

In my work has come real cold winter. Nothing of intrest does not occur, but an addition I got sick:(
I WANT SPRING!
Here is my wish. Tired of winter, tired of the cold. All movemets constrained due to winter clothing and icy conditions. My girlfriend says: "Winter Coat spoils life." I agree with her a bit, because in warm jackets and the truth is inconvenient because they are massive!
Wether it spring! The sun, the birds are singing, light clothing, laughter, joy, spiritual impulses! And evn better is that I have a birthday in May. I can not wait:))
Although, winter is great too. When, however at this time you can ride with the GOK, sculpt a snowman? Yeah... winter is just a little delayed, but after almost a month left until the end and then...!
Well, once in the head a super wonderful nothing climbs, show pictures, wich the World Wide Web is characterized by the concept of affection:)












Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий