среда, 2 февраля 2011 г.

Where's my magic wand?

Where's my magic wand? Probably all read Harry Potter, still, it's probably Samyang-known book in the world
I also read and to be honest: "I love it!"
Once, in the subway, I read the fourth part, and wondered: "Why we do not have magic wands?" It's great when you can conjure yourself, whatever.Then, I bought myself a wand Harry. It was exactly the same as in the movie:) And then I became a witch! Oh yeah, I flew about the house, waving his wand and shouted spells from the books, films and invented by me.
And I waited. Waited until I turned 11 and I go to Hogwarts. I thought maybe it realy begin to exist? When I turned 11, I stopped playing this way. Because in our world, too, there is magic. Get at least a sunrise and sunset. Is not it magic? And the miracles and great things you can do without the stick. Save someone's life through his hands - this is just great! And create a fashion collection? It's just great!
Now their games I remember with a smile, especially when I reread Harry Potter.
P.S. This book is simply fabulous!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий