вторник, 1 февраля 2011 г.

Like children

Children. So funny, so cute.
Many consider them simply funny kids who do not understand anything and just know the world: learning to walk, speak, write, etc. But the adage: "Lips of infant verb truth - the truth. Children will never do anything unnecessarily, they do everything from the mind.
For example, I regret that I lost some of their children's quality. Although, of course I and a lot of new, yet children are very smart:)
And of course many things related to how children are "rocking" the nerves of parents. If you look closely, you can see that the child does what is forbidden. And in particular, that have banned parentsI confess that I, too, so sometimes did:)
But there are people who do not like children. For example H. Bellok. With creativity of this man-mezantropa I met in English and, I confess, I was impressed with his poetry, but not in the best shape. That's one of his works: For example, I regret that I lost some of their children's quality. Although, of course I and a lot of new, yet children are very smart:)
Introduction

I call you bad, my little child,
Upon the title page,
Because a manner rude and wild
Is common at your age.

The Moral of this priceless work
(If rightly understood)
Will make you -- from a little Turk --
Unnaturally good.

Do not as evil children do,
Who on the slightest grounds
Will imitate the Kangaroo,
With wild unmeaning bounds:

Do not as children badly bred,
Who eat like little Hogs,
And when they have to go to bed
Will whine like Puppy Dogs:

Who take their manners from the Ape,
Their habits from the Bear,
Indulge the loud unseemly jape,
And never brush their hair.

But so control your actions that
Your friends may all repeat.
"This child is dainty as the Cat,
And as the Owl discreet."

So Niiice!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий