понедельник, 7 февраля 2011 г.

Cold spoon

Well here, today Monday. Monday - a day is heavy. Especially today, especially for me. First day at school after illness.
But all began from yester-evening.
I decided, as a good girl to lie down to sleep a bit earlier, therefore in ten evening my head already reposed on a pillow. Although primordial reason of so early retreat that getting up me is necessary in six. And only I closed eyes, as understood that to sleep I do not want. And here interesting begins: some neighbour begins to sing after a wall, and so loudly, that though under a pillow climb! To such extreme I did not reach. I simply included music. Minutes through twenty a neighbour calmed down and I as though began to fall asleep, but... it was not here! Again singing!!! Sleep, as took off a hand.
In the total, under the lullaby of neighbour I did not fall asleep, and turned in a bed, sometimes close my eyes.

Morning I got up unhaving a good sleep with bruises under eyes! Nightmare simply. In horror dashed on a kitchen. That to do? An answer came unexpectedly. Cold spoon! Spoon? Yes. I in fact looked a transmission about natural beauty. How after tears to get rid from red eyes.
So after a few minutes with cold spoons on eyes, I looked such more fresh!

:)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий