среда, 5 января 2011 г.

Pictures

I love the beautiful pictures, and just pretty pictures, too, like me! I love to admire the works of different artists and it does not matter where: in a museum or on the street.
Little, I always wanted an artist painted a portrait of me, and my wish was fulfilled. A bit later (13), but to fulfill. Daddy has a friend of the artist who painted me. A father made a frame for a picture. Now it is a miracle weight on the wall in my room.
I think that picture shows people what is going on in his soul. I myself draw and know what an inspiration. It rolls surprisingly, therefore, always need to carry a notebook and pen. You plunge into your drawing with the head, you forget about everything else, and he unwittingly, to transmit the picture in your soul. There are some pictures that I love to admire:











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий